Monday, March 21, 2011

Ideas for 48 film race

As far as the different forms of technology creating an image I cannot think of anything that has not been covered in the email. I would like to try to use a scanner/copier or something to make images for the film.

I think it might be a cool idea to scan some of the items that I waste, as kind of an artistic form of recycling. Soda cans, water bottles, spam letters, candy and fast food wrappers. Maybe I could use them to literally tell a story. Like with a hershey wrapper. I cut out the her and have that represent a girl or something. I could have logos that work together to make her body. It could be a fairy-tale type story. I could also use the trash as a journal for my day to day life. Everyday, I drink a soda. So every 5 seconds a soda can is presented on screen. I would use a copier/ scanner for this, as well as maybe magazine transfers. I could combine the two.

I think it would be a cool idea to take an audiotrack from a famous movie like Scarface or something and mix it with the created images. Maybe different audio clips that match the daily things that I watch. The news, sportscenter, the daily show. Things that I watch because of the daily routine I have created. I'd have to find something that matched the images in a cool way, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment