Monday, April 25, 2011

Mystery Workshop Response

The mystery workshop was very cool. Best fort/projector that I have ever helped build. I loved the community aspect of showing our work like that. Eating snacks and pizza together watching our work. Laughing and some crying. It was cool. I noticed how it was cool that we all sort of experienced each piece simultaneously with a collective similarity. We all laughed at Corys joke, and were trying to hear the cues in Cassandra's piece and trying to follow Emmas. I think that sometimes in the classroom setting its hard to get that kind of environment because sometimes it feels like work to really appreciate someones work in stead of feeling like an adventure. Thanks fort. I really liked Gabbys a lot. The textures and techniques were really great. Barretts had some cool visuals. Sheanas was unlike anything I had seen before. Leanne beat me, I think as far as screen capturing and story telling connnect. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience. Stick Isleys was extremely dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment